Oakleaf Embossed Leather Belt - Brass hardware
This is the belt that looks like your grandpas. We emboss a traditional Oakleaf print onto a think piece of Hermann oak tooling leather. Then, each one is hand-stained and oiled to develop a nice finish that we last for years to come. Three generations into our craft, we can confidently say that The Make Smith classic work belt is a classic.
- Hand-cut from 10/11 oz. Hermann Oak vegtan leather
- Assembled with Chicago screws (So, the buckle can be replaced)
- Stainless steel roller buckle
- Weather resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
- 1½ in. width
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on. For those who really desire a perfect fit, please visit our Belt-Sizing Page!
Full grain vegetable tanned US Cattle hide leather from Hermann Oak