Our bill fold leather wallet is strong, slim, and built to last a lifetime. Made for the person who wants the function of a traditional wallet with a rustic, non-traditional look. The leather is thinned so it won't be too bulky in your back pocket and is slim enough to fit in your front pocket as well. Each piece is hand-built from specially tanned cattle hides for durability and aging.
- Large main pocket for bills
- Nicely fits 6-12 credit cards
- Stitched with high strength nylon thread
- Weather-resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
- Closed - 4 in. x 3 ¼ in.
- Open - 8 in. x 3 ¼ in.
Premium wax-tanned bridle leather (Saddle Tan) or oil-tanned latigo leather (all other colors). Bridle leather and latigo leather are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years. Please note: As leather is a natural material, each piece varies slightly in texture and color.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.