Come on folks, it’s time to take your belt game to the next level. Our narrow cut dress belt is clean, refined, and timeless - a piece designed to be passed down through generations. It’s width is an inch and a quarter, perfect to fit slacks and dress pants. We gave this piece a ton of attention because we wanted it to be truly stunning and forever lasting. It is hand cut and stitched, and waxed to have a slight sheen. We love to imagine this piece being handed down from father to son again and again.
- Hand-cut from 8/9 oz. latigo and bridle leather
- Weather resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
1 ¼ inch wide - fit narrow pant loops (ie. slacks, chinos, dockers, etc)
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on.
Premium wax-tanned bridle leather (Saddle Tan) or oil-tanned latigo leather (all other colors). Bridle leather and latigo leather are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.