Narrow Cut Leather Dress Belt - Brass Buckle
Come on folks, it’s time to take your belt game to the next level. Our narrow cut dress belt is clean, refined, and timeless - a piece designed to be passed down through generations. The belts width is an inch and a quarter, perfect to fit slacks and dress pants. We gave this piece a ton of attention because we wanted it to be truly stunning and forever lasting. It is hand cut and stitched, and waxed to have a slight sheen. The buckle choice has a wider front tip which adds just a bit more "bling" for a fancier look when trying to match a dress shoe.
- Hand-cut from 8/9 oz. bridle leather
- Refined styled stitch
- Solid brass casted belt buckle
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
1 ¼ inch wide - fit narrow pant loops (ie. slacks, chinos, dockers, etc)
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on. For a really perfect fit, please visit out Belt-Sizing Page and measure with a tape measure!
Full grain vegetable tanned.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.