Three generations into our craft, we can confidently say that The Make Smith classic work belt is tried and true. This belt was made for the modern utilitarian and will become your jean's best friend. It's firm build provides a uniform fit, a timeless charm, and a solid cast buckle that will only gather character with age. This belt is truly a staple that will last you a lifetime…. and then some!
- Hand-cut from 8/9 oz. latigo and bridle leather
- Assembled with Chicago screws (So, the buckle can be replaced)
- Solid stainless steel or brass roller buckle
- Weather resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
- 1½ in. width
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on.
Premium wax-tanned bridle leather (Saddle Tan) or oil-tanned latigo leather (all other colors). Bridle leather and latigo leather are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years.