5 Reasons our Workshops are Awesome
So why should you take one of our workshops? That's easy! Check out our list of reason we think our workshops are so helpful if you are interested in learning more about leather craft:
1. All of our workshops are beginner level, however one will teach you some advanced skills that are easy to bring home so you can make your own things.
2. We give you a list of the tools you need to begin leather working, our secret inside industry suppliers, and how to properly talk about leather (thickness, grain, part of cow, etc...) so that you will succeed with shopping for leather and planning your projects.
3. Our classes are usually the same amount as the finished product, so essentially you're just paying for the product, but get to learn how we make it. It's a great value!
4. The classes are small because our space is small, and there is a better ratio between student and teacher so all your questions can be answered. That means you get a lot of 1-on-1 attention when it comes to the tricky crafting techniques and steps.
5. After we spend a few hours with you in a class, we develop a special relationship and are willing to answer questions, and give advice about projects you attempt in the future.
So there you have it! The top 5 reasons you should sign up for one of our classes, and come nerd out about leather with us at Make Smith. Check out our classes by signing up here, and signing up for our newsletter.