September 10, 2017
DIY Feature of our Leather Plant Hanger
My black thumb strictly forbids me from accumulating (then killing) more plants, but if I was the rebellious sort, I'd promptly make one of these hanging planters. They are textured, sculptural and just as interesting as the greenery itself.
Here's a roundup of my personal favorites:
1. Alessandra whipped up a beaded planter, based on this older post from Weekday Carnival. Both are beautiful.
2. This neon string version, from Refinery 29, gives a little pop of color against the green.
3. Design*Sponge featured Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Co.'s finished project using cut leather.
4. A simple twine version from Sara Woodrow.
5. Last but not least, Mette shows you how to create suede planters on her blog, Monsters Circus.
Read more about our feature on Apartment therapy >>>>>>>>>>>>>