Classic Leather Belt - Brass Hardware
Three generations into our craft, we can confidently say that The Make Smith classic work belt is tried and true. This belt was made for the modern utilitarian and will become your jean's best friend. The belt is firm build provides a uniform fit, a timeless charm, and a solid cast buckle that will only gather character with age. This belt is truly a staple that will last you a lifetime…. and then some!
- Hand-cut from 8/9 oz. latigo and bridle leather
- Assembled with Chicago screws (So, the buckle can be replaced)
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Weather resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
- 1½ in. width
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on. For those who really desire a perfect fit, please visit our Belt-Sizing Page!
Premium wax-tanned bridle leather (Saddle Tan) or oil-tanned latigo leather (all other colors). Bridle leather and latigo leather are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.