Bench-made Leather Dress Belt - Brass Buckle
The timeless silhouette of this dress belt is inspired by England's rich tradition of benchmade leather shoes. It's built to pair with formal wear such as a cap toe leather shoe. The Benchmade narrow width cut of 1.25 inch makes it clean looking, refined, and a perfect fit for dress slacks. Each piece is hand-cut and machine stitched, then waxed to have a slight polished sheen. So whatever the occasion, be it a wedding, or a first date, this is the belt that seals the deal.
- Hand-cut from Hermann Oak Vegtan Bridal Full-grain Leather
- Two layers of edge beveled leather for a domed appearance
- Inside lining leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
1 ¼ inch wide - fit narrow pant loops (ie. suit pants, slacks, chinos, dockers, etc)
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on. For a really perfect fit, please visit out Belt-Sizing Page!
Premium full-grain bridle leather. Bridle leathers are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years.
1. Add Monogramming to your shopping cart along with your desired leather item(s). Your order will reflect this added service during the checkout process.
2. During "Checkout" in the "Special Instructions" field type the 3 letters you would like us to emboss. For example, "M D J". We only emboss in one font, all uppercase, with no punctuation.
3. Repeat these steps for each item being embossed.
4. We will follow up with you by reaching out with a phone call and/or an email to confirm the embossing details.